What does 2010 mean to us? It is full of fresh starts and new adventures. Madison and I are looking to learn how to stand on our own four feet.
Madison has now taken on the task of the potty. This adventure has come with much needed guidance from her J. She started the new year off fighting allergies from her first EVER mommy and me vacation. We had a wonderful time, as you can see from the beach pictures. She adores her Mrs. Stephanie and Mr. Tommy, and of course her J. She screamed the ABC's at me the entire trip home after we stopped off in Lake Charles to visit Nana at the casino. Such a tough life the little one leads. I hope she is looking forward to seeing her friends at school tomorrow.
I feel like I am starting from scratch at the beginning of a new year. I am anticipating starting SHSU in a few weeks, as well as working on the ever covited, never aquired, mom of the year status. Madison is doing everything possible to keep me on my toes. I have decided to start letting the dogs sleep out of kennels, and they are soooo cute laying half in and half out not quite sure why the door is open. :)
I am going to try to update as much as possible with new pics when available.
Love to all,
D
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment